A lot of work done today.

We finally got our "Kindness Unicorns" and pins in this week.  So I have been working on the site trying to get the Shopping Cart system up (not quite finished).  There is more work than I anticipated in getting everything done.  And it is quite a learning experience.  Anyways, the unicorns look great.  The first 50 came in and I got to unwrapping.   

Now that the first 49 are unwrapped, buttoned, numbered and reboxed - I have to figure out the best way to ship them.  My thoughts are flat rate USPS.  That way I won't have to worry about the shipping.  I just print and tag.  Now just to figure out the total cost of all the processing fees so they can be priced at total cost.   

Other than that, it seems like things are coming along great.  I hope to have the total charity up and running by June 29 - Kiera's 6th birthday. 

I am really getting excited about spreading these unicorns around.